This Tomato and Feta Dip only uses five ingredients, but is full of flavor and sure to become a favorite! You can whip up this greek dip in just a few minutes with fresh tomatoes, green onions, crumbled feta cheese, and greek seasoning. Sometimes it only takes a few simple ingredients and the right spices to make the most delicious recipe.
Why We Love This Tomato and Feta Dip
- It can be made in just 5 minutes
- The ingredients are simple and easy to find
- The flavors get better over time so you can make it ahead of time
- It is versatile and can be used as a dip or a side
- It’s full of fresh ingredients
Ingredients You Need for Tomato Greek Dip
- Fresh Tomatoes, diced
- Green Onions, diced
- Feta cheese crumbled
- Olive oil
- Greek seasoning
How To Make a Simple Greek Dip with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Coat the bottom of the serving bowl with a generous amount of olive oil
Dice tomatoes, green onions, and crumble feta cheese
Step 3: Mix fresh tomatoes and green onions
Step 4: Add in crumbled feta cheese and greek herbs. Mix well.
Step 5: Pour tomato mixture into the oiled bowl.
Step 6: Enjoy with a slice of toasted baguette or crispy feta chips
Add more oil – You can drizzle this dip with more olive oil if it seems too dry
Make the night before – I always recommend making this a night before so the flavors can marinade
What to serve with Tomato Feta Greek Dip
- Sliced french baguette
- Feta Chips
- Tortilla Chips
- Serve over grilled chicken, in chicken wraps, or on top of pasta
Other Recipes you will love
Tomato and Feta Greek Dip Recipe
- Olive oil
- 1 block of feta cheese crumbled.
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes diced.
- 1 handful of green onions diced.
- Greek Seasoning or a mix or oregano, thyme, basil, marjoram, dried minced onion and dried minced garlic.
- 1 crusty french baguette or tortilla chips.
- A large flat bowl plate with high sides or platter.
- Coat the bottom of the dish generously with olive oil.
- Mix the diced green onions and tomatoes. Add the crumbled feta and greek seasoning. Mix gently. Pour over the oil in your serving dish.
- This dish is best when it has had time to sit, room temperature is fine for about 1 hour or you can store it in the fridge until it is time to serve.
- Serve with sliced baguette or tortilla chips.
I would love to hear if you try this recipe. There are so many ways you can change it up to make it your own. Be sure to leave me a comment and tell me what you think.