As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Amazon Prime Day is here and one of my favorite deals is available! Get 3 months of Audible on Amazon today!
If you’ve been around for a while then you have likely heard me share how much I love listening to audiobooks.
Audible is one of the only audiobook websites that let you KEEP YOUR AUDIOBOOKS even after you cancel. You will have access to all of the books in your Audible library forever! This is why I always share whenever an Audible trial comes along.
How the Audible Free Trial Works
- Sign up here: 3-Month Audible FREE Trial
- Download the Audible App on your phone or tablet (you can also listen on the computer if you prefer.)
- Every month you will receive 1 credit. This credit can be used to “buy” an audiobook.
- Using the Audible App on your phone, computer, or Kindle you can download and listen to your book.
Don’t have a Kindle? You can pick up a refurbished Kindle for 40% OFF today – check out the deal here. The Kindle Fire works great with Audible.
My Favorite Parenting and Productivity Audiobooks
I’ve included links to Amazon also if you’d prefer the paperback or hardcover. Most of these books are marked down or buy one get one free during Prime Days too!!
- Braving the Wilderness by Brenté Brown – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- How to Talk so Your Kids Will Listen and Listen So Your Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World by Kristen Welch – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- Getting Things Done by Daivd Allen – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- My Money My Way by Kumiko Love – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg – Find on Audible – Buy Paperback on Amazon
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- Deep Work by Cal Newport – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
- Essentialism by George McKeown – Find on Audible – Buy on Amazon
Get the Most Out of Your FREE Audible Trial
Once you have your free trial you can look through the catalog of books and pick your first free book.
Below are some of my favorite ways to get the most out of your free trial.
Return Audible Books You Don’t Like
Don’t like a book? You can return it within 12 months and exchange it for another title.
Look for Daily Deals or 2-for-1 sales.
Daily deals are usually one book that is marked down for the day. I’ve seen lots of popular titles offered as a daily deal!
The 2-for-1 sales come along once in a while and it’s a great time to pick up 2 great books!
Pause your account.
I often get behind in my reading or I just want to save some money. You can easily pause your audible account for 3 months at a time. Just go to your “Account Detail” page and click on Pause Membership.
Buy a Book Series
If you are buying audiobooks for your children, I’ve found that the best use of your credit is on a Series of books. There are several available that we have enjoyed:
You can use one credit and get eight books! The kids loved these books when they were younger. They are fun to listen to in the car.
This popular Jack Sparrow series includes 3 books in each series.
For one credit you will get six books. There are several volumes to choose from. This is a great series for children ages 6-10.
This set includes books 1-5. This looks like a cute series for younger children.
These books are available for 1 credit each but they are so worth it! These are LONG books and perfect for long road trips. The reader does a great job too! While you do use one book credit for each book, we have listened to these books over and over!