The combination of hazelnut and chocolate is TO-DIE-FOR! Nutella is one of our favorite treats. We spread it on toast, pancakes, crepes, add it to our lattes and milkshakes. One of our favorite ways to enjoy this sweet treat is by dipping fresh fruit into this Nutella Dip.
This recipe couldn’t be easier. Just 2 ingredients mixed together and you have a quick and easy dip. I’ve brought this dip to many parties and people are shocked to hear how easy it is to make.
So the next time that Nutella craving hits… you know the grab-a -spoon-and-scoop-straight-from-the-jar kind of craving – try this instead.
I grabbed some strawberries and when they were gone, but there was still dip in the bow, so I snuck into the kids animal crackers – it was delicious! This was a great way to lighten up my usual Nutella treat.
Tips and Trick for Making Your Nutella Dip
- Let your Cool Whip completely defrost before using it
- You may want to warm up the Nutella slightly to make it softer to blend in.
- Add in chocolate chips or crushed hazelnuts to add some texture.
- Put it between graham crackers and freeze to make your own Nutella “ice cream” sandwiches.
What to eat with your Nutella Dip?
- Fresh Strawberries
- Blueberry skewers
- Shortbread cookies
- Graham Crackers
- Ritz (try it— I promise it’s so good!)
How to make Simple Nutella Dip
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 2 Cups Cool Whip
- Mix Nutella and Coolwhip together until smooth. Serve with fresh fruit or shortbread cookies.Try adding in 4 TBS of very soft cream cheese for a richer flavor.
Megan and Emily @WhimsicallyHomemade
This is purely heaven. Thank you sooo much for sharing this!!
What a great & tasty dip! So easy to make too! 😉
Yum Yum Yum!