Looking for a new recipe for your Taco Tuesday? This post contains over 75 recipes for your next Taco Tuesday!
Taco Tuesday is a tradition in our house. Tacos are easy and a crowd-pleaser. We usually have a simple taco salad or traditional tacos in hard shells (my son’s favorite!) When I started looking for new Taco Tuesday recipes I found so many great taco dinner recipes I thought I would share them with you.
Ground Beef /Ground Turkey Tacos
1. Korean beef tacos are made with ground beef bulgogi and topped with kimchi, cabbage slaw, & pickled cucumbers! A delicious way to enjoy Korean tacos!
2. Deep Dish Taco Casserole – This layered taco dish is such an easy, quick, kid-friendly weeknight dinner!
3. Double Deluxe Tacos – Double the taco goodness with these Double Deluxe Tacos! A hard shell filled with spicy beef is wrapped with a flour tortilla spread with refried beans.
4. Turkey Tacos – Turkey Tacos are a great alternative to taco Tuesday! Make them as spicy as you’d like or keep them mild.
5. Basic Taco Pasta Casserole – Everything you love about tacos in casserole form. Just 5 ingredients too – perfect for an easy dinner night.
7. Healthier Tacos – Need a healthier option with an added boost of veggies?
8. Mason Jar Taco Salad – This is a great way to have Tacos on the go!
9. Taco Lettuce Wraps – If you are a fan of Tacos you will love this Taco Lettuce Wrap Recipe. They are healthy and delicious!
10. Easy Ground Beef Tacos– the perfect Tex Mex comfort food.
11. Cajun Ground Beef Tacos – Make these cajun ground beef tacos in under 30 minutes! This is the perfect meal for Taco Tuesdays!
12. Wonton Taco Cups – Everything is yummy when it’s in a little wonton cup! These would be great for a party too!
13. Slow Cooker Taco Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers – This is a delicious twist on stuffed peppers.
Steak Tacos –
14. Birria Tacos – These tacos are EVERYTHING!! They start with two corn tortillas dipped in consomé, then stuffed with cheese, and fried (Quesadilla!!). Next comes succulent, flavorful beef topped with onions, cilantro, and fresh lime juice. Served with a side of consomé for dipping.
15. Carne Asada – Tender, juicy skirt steak marinated in citrusy Mexican seasonings and grilled. Perfect for tacos and burritos, or on its own.
16. Steak tacos in a Caribbean marinade – These tacos have SO much flavor! Grilled and served in tortillas with Pineapple Salsa, Guacamole, and Caribbean Queso Fundido.
17. Beef Barbacoa – This Beef Barbacoa Recipe in the Slow Cooker is a delicious clean eating recipe that gives you all the restaurant feels at home!
18. Dr. Pepper Beef Tacos -These crockpot Dr. Pepper beef tacos are definitely unique! They’re also super easy to make in your crockpot or slow cooker.
Chicken Taco Recipes
19. Shredded Chicken Tacos – If you’re looking for a kid-friendly and easy crockpot taco option, you’ll love these shredded Chicken Tacos!
20. Baked Chicken Tacos – The easiest method to make chicken tacos for your family. Corn taco shells are stuffed with seasoned chicken, red onion, and cheese. They are baked until crunchy and topped with lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.
21. Buffalo Chicken Taco – This quick and easy buffalo chicken taco recipe is big on flavor and ready in 20 minutes. Cooking healthy weeknight meals for the family doesn’t have to take all night.
22. Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Blue Cheese Slaw – Perfect for game day or an extra delicious taco night, my Buffalo Chicken Tacos will have your family and friends cheering and asking for seconds and thirds!
23. Blackened Chicken Tacos – When it’s time to spice up a family night dinner try my Blackened Chicken Taco Bar. It’s guaranteed to bring smiling faces to your dinner table. Add your own special touch to the toppings to make sure everyone gets what they want on their taco.
24. Grilled Chicken Tacos – You’re going to love the flavorful citrus and spice marinade on these grilled chicken tacos. Perfect for grilling both indoors and out!
25. Citrus and Spice Marinade for Grilled Chicken Tacos – You’re going to love the flavorful citrus and spice marinade on these grilled chicken tacos. Perfect for grilling both indoors and out!
26. Chicken Taco Bowls – This Pressure Cooker taco recipe is perfect for busy nights when you need dinner made quickly.
27. Coca Cola Pork Tacos – Get game day ready with these easy pulled pork tacos! A twist on a classic!
28. Instant Pot Carnitas Tacos – These pork tacos are full of complex flavors and textures. The super crispy, juicy meat will have you coming back for more!
29. Pulled Pork Crockpot Tacos – These crockpot pulled pork tacos really are the best pork tacos ever. They’re easily made in your crockpot or slow cooker.
30. Baja Fish Tacos – This is my personal fish taco recipe made even easier with fish sticks. Fresh slaw and my Baja cream will make this a new family favorite!
31. Spicy Cod Fish Tacos with a Creamy Jalapeno-Lime Slaw – This fish taco recipe is quick, easy, delicious, and kid-friendly!
32. Salmon Tacos with Chipotle Mayo – Bursting with flavors, these blackened salmon tacos are a party in your mouth. Toasted tortillas, smoky chipotle mayo, savory salmon, topped with crunchy slaw, sweet pickled onions, avocado slices, and a Fresno chili pepper.
33. Baja Ensenada Style Fish Tacos – Crunchy, soft, and packed with flavor and texture. These Baja Ensenada-style fish tacos are just like the much-loved street foods eaten in this beautiful Mexican coastal town.
34. Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos – Lightly pan-fried shrimp with sweet and spicy bang bang sauce served up with a creamy cilantro slaw.
35. Crispy Shrimp Tacos – These shrimp tacos made with ONLY two Ingredients! You will love this easy hack to make shrimp tacos in just minutes. Just add your favorite toppings.
36. Hawaiian Shrimp Tacos – These Hawaiian shrimp tacos with homemade mango salsa will instantly transport you to a tropical beach.
37. Chile Lime Shrimp Tacos – This recipe is made with the flavors of smoky chipotle and lime then served with fresh and bright avocado cream. It’s a meal in less than 30 minutes, great for weeknights or a relaxing weekend.
38. Crispy Sweet Chili Shrimp Tacos – Crispy, crunch shrimp tacos at their best! This Shrimp Taco recipe makes use of frozen popcorn shrimp. Top with zesty cilantro slaw and creamy sauce, and you have taco perfection!
39. 20-Minute Shrimp Tacos – Fresh shrimp, onions, bell peppers, and kale are sautéed in butter, olive oil, garlic, and spices. Then finish them off with a big squeeze of lime, a drizzle of hot sauce, cilantro, and a dollop of sour cream for an insanely tasty taco that comes together in only 20 minutes!
40. Shrimp Tacos with Chipolte Ranch – This delicious shrimp taco recipe is extra tasty thanks to the chipotle ranch sauce and coleslaw.
41. Hawaiian Shrimp Street Tacos – Shredded shrimp with Japanese yum yum sauce topped with tropical pineapple mango coleslaw and a little drizzle of Sriracha, these tacos are a little taste of tropical heaven! heat.
42. Taco Salad – This easy taco salad is perfect for pot lucks, parties and picnics. It’s a great way to get kids to eat salad!
43. A Doritos Taco Salad Board – This is a modern nod to the retro recipe that lets your guests customize their taco salads to suit their tastes. Plus it’s one impressive dish!
44. Beef Taco Salad – This beef taco salad is our go-to salad for pot lucks and game-day get togethers!
45. Mason Jar Chicken Taco Salad – This healthy and easy NO COOK Chicken Taco salad in a jar is quick to put together and uses canned chicken breast so it requires no cooking. It’s Weight Watchers friendly at only 2 WW points on the blue plan! It’s the perfect, on-the-go ready to eat lunchbox meal for adults and kids!
46. Taco Soup made with Pantry Essentials – Taco Soup Recipe made with simple pantry essentials including ground beef, ground turkey, tomatoes, beans, and a combination of seasonings and spices. Learn How to Make this easy Taco Soup and enjoy all your favorite taco flavors in one cozy, comforting, one-pot dinner.
47. Slow Cooker Taco Soup – Looking for a delicious and low-calorie soup recipe? This Slow Cooker Taco Soup is packed with flavor! This healthy and hearty soup can feed a crowd and is a fantastic option for a filling lunch or dinner.
48. Weeknight Taco soup – This is an easy recipe that is perfect for any weeknight dinner. You get all the taste of a warm taco in a soup.
49. Lentil Taco Meat – Taco Tuesdays are a well-known tradition in many homes. If you are trying to cut down on the meat in your diet you’ll love this lentil Taco Meat recipe.
50. Banh mi Tacos – These tacos have all the flavor of traditional banh mi sandwiches, but they’re wrapped in a tortilla instead!
51. Easy Cheesy Breakfast Tacos – I made these super Easy Cheesy Breakfast Tacos and breakfast nachos using beef barbacoa and some of the usual taco toppings like a mega amount of shredded cheese, scrambled eggs, fried skillet potatoes, and red onions, etc.
53. Freezer Friendly Breakfast Tacos – These breakfast tacos would be so nice to have for a busy morning or mix it up and have breakfast for dinner.
54. Egg and Bacon Breakfast Tacos – Another delicious breakfast taco recipe!
Vegetarian and Vegan Tacos:
55. Potato Tacos – Crispy potato tacos with hearty black beans and a creamy slaw equals taco perfection! So flavourful, delicious, and a fun twist on Taco Tuesday!
56. Taco Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms – Rethink Taco Night! Taco Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are an easy weeknight dinner that the whole family loves. Perfect for a low carb diet plan and so easy to customize with your favorite ground meat and toppings.
57. Walnut Meat Tacos – These walnut meat tacos are a great alternative to beef and pack a punch of protein. They are so easy to make and the walnut taco meat is so tasty that even omnivores will want second helpings!
58. Harissa Sweet Potato Tacos are a fun, creative addition to your family dinner! These vegetarian tacos are just the right about of spicy to mix things up on your next Taco Tuesday.
59. Vegan Jackfruit and Black Bean Tacos – These vegan tacos with jackfruit and black beans make for a delicious, quick, and easy one-pot meal. Simply prepare the filling and then load up soft tortillas with the toppings of your choice.
60. Cauliflower tacos with chickpeas – These tacos are smoky and packed full of flavor. These easy gluten-free vegan tacos are going to be your new favorite dinner recipe in no time!
61. Crunchy Cauliflower Tacos with Homemade Queso – This recipe is more than just Easy Salsa, and Sweet & Spicy Black Beans make a wonderfully easy & nutritious weeknight meal!
62. Vegan Taco Meat – Skip the meat and make some veggie ground tacos! They’re hearty and satisfying, seasoned to perfection, and absolutely mouth-watering!
63. Gochujang Cauliflower Tacos – Delicious Korean roasted gochujang cauliflower tacos! Topped with avocados, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice, this vegan taco sure packs a punch!
64. Black Bean and Grilled Vegetable Tacos – These have a wonderful combination of flavors and textures. They’re out of this world!
65. Gluten-Free Vegan Vegetable Tacos – These gluten-free vegan tacos are flavorful, healthy, and filling. Simple and easy to make for the family or a crowd.
66. Vegan Black Bean Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Make these Vegan Tacos for a satisfying Mexican dish that’s healthy, fresh, and amazingly flavorful. This inexpensive meal will feed a hungry crowd!
67. Copycat Chipotle Sofritas – This copycat recipe uses tofu as the blank canvas, then yums it up in a delicious sauce with roasted tomatoes and poblano pepper.
68. Keto Taco Casserole – This keto taco casserole is taking taco Tuesday to a whole new level of deliciousness! It’s a delicious keto Mexican recipe that makes the perfect one-pan meal for busy weeknights.
69. Keto & Paleo Taco Meat – For easy homemade taco meat, make this recipe using spices out of your pantry and with veggies cooked into the meat!
70. Taco Stuffed Tomatoes – A gorgeous, simple way to enjoy fresh summer tomatoes that will have everyone begging for more! This is a super simple recipe that even kids can help make. It’s a feast for the eyes, low in carbs, yet high in flavor, and super fun for kids and adults alike.
Taco Tuesday Party Ideas
71. Wonton Tacos – Wonton Tacos are the best ever party food idea! They are easy to make and contain all the flavors you crave from a taco in a baked wonton cup, in a muffin tin.
72. BLT Tacos – BLT tacos are a fun twist on an old classic. Homemade white queso and fried corn chip sides make this Taco Tuesday meal anything, but boring.
73. Mini Taco Cups – These Mini Taco Cups are perfect for any get-together or a quick lunch or dinner. Easy to make and the ingredients are flexible.
74. Taco Cupcakes – These taco cupcakes are the perfect upgrade to your normal tacos!!
75. 7-Layer Taco Dip – For the perfect party appetizer or dip, make this delicious 7 layer taco dip!
76. Polish Pierogi Tacos – Pierogi dough taco shell filled with all Polish goods: sauerkraut, bacon, kielbasa, and caramelized onions. Everything topped with sour cream! Every taco and pierogi lover will be in food heaven!
77. Walking Tacos – Get all the best tips and tricks to create Walking Tacos! This easy Walking Taco Recipe is the easiest way to make your Bag Tacos look and taste oh-so-good for parties, game day, and beyond!
78. Mini Chicken Taco Cups – These are the perfect answer to taco night. They have all the flavor of a taco in a neat, bite-size morsel. Perfectly seasoned beans and chicken, melty Cotija cheese, and a bold kick of flavor from your favorite salsa on top.
Enjoy your next Taco Tuesday!
I hope you found these recipes helpful and that you are able to keep Taco Tuesday fun by adding some new recipes to your weekly menus.
> If you’re struggling with Menu Planning and want to find out how I plan 30 meals in just 30 minutes check out my Monthly Meal Planning Workbook.
> Download free Weekly Meal Plan Worksheets to print.
> You can also find our Monthly Meal Plans HERE if you’re looking for more inspiration for your dinner menus.