These easy crustless mini quiche are high in protein and perfect for your busy mornings. With added quinoa and healthy vegetables, they are sure to fill you up. Crustless mini quiche stores well in the fridge for a quick breakfast option too!
Equipment Needed to Make Crustless Mini Quiche with Quinoa
- Muffin Tins
- Silicone muffin liners
- Silicone 12-Cup Muffin Pan
- Baker’s Secret Nonstick spray
- 1/4 cup ice cream scoop
- Vegetable Chopper
Ingredients to Make Crustless Mini Quiche with Quinoa
- Cooked (and cooled) Quinoa
- Shredded Cheese
- Red and Green Peppers
- Mushrooms or another vegetable
- Ham or another meat
- Green Onions
- Fresh Herbs
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make this Crustless Mini Quiche Recipe
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Grease your muffin tins with non-stick spray (coconut or vegetable oil works well too). You can also use silicone muffin liners. Paper liners do not work well with this recipe.
In a large bowl, scramble your eggs.
Stir in the cooked (cooled) quinoa.
Fold in the diced ham and shredded cheese.
In a small bowl, combine the green onions, fresh herbs, and optional diced mushrooms.
Add to egg mixture.
Using a 1/4 cup scoop or measuring cup, fill each muffin tin ½ way.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until puffed up and starting to look dry on the top.
Crustless Quiche Recipe FAQs
How do you know when mini quiche is done?
Once the tops of your quiche are nearly dry you can take your mini quiche out of the oven.
What goes with mini quiche?
You can serve fresh berries, hashbrown potatoes, muffins, baked oatmeal, or other breakfast pastry with your mini quiche.
What vegetables can you put in mini quiche?
Peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, leeks, and cooked broccoli are all great vegetable options for this crustless quiche recipe. Just make sure that all of your vegetables are chopped really well – the smaller the better.
Crustless Mini Quiche with Quinoa
- 10 Eggs
- 2 cups Quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup Ham, diced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded Or cheese of your choice
- 1/2 cup Vegetables, diced I used green and red peppers, green onions, and mushrooms (optional)
- 1/8 cup Fresh Herbs, chopped Basil, Thyme, or other herbs
- Pre-heat your oven to 325°F
- Grease your muffin tins with coconut or vegetable oil. Or use silicone muffin liners. Paper liners do not work well with this recipe.
- In a large bowl, scramble your eggs.
- Stir in the cooked (cooled) quinoa.
- Fold in the diced ham and shredded cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the green onions, fresh herbs, and optional diced mushrooms.
- Add to egg mixture.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop or measuring cup, fill each muffing tin ½ way.
- Optional: Sprinkle a bit of extra cheese and/or veggies on top before baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until puffed up and starting to look dry on the top.
- Cool before packaging.
- I store these in an airtight container in the fridge each week
- To Reheat: Place on a microwave safe plate, cover with a napkin and microwave for 45 seconds.
Leave a Reply