Tomato and Feta Greek Dip Recipe
This fresh tomato and feta greek dip is a delicious and simple appetizer for any party or picnic.
Servings 6 people
- Olive oil
- 1 block of feta cheese crumbled.
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes diced.
- 1 handful of green onions diced.
- Greek Seasoning or a mix or oregano, thyme, basil, marjoram, dried minced onion and dried minced garlic.
- 1 crusty french baguette or tortilla chips.
- A large flat bowl plate with high sides or platter.
Coat the bottom of the dish generously with olive oil.
Mix the diced green onions and tomatoes. Add the crumbled feta and greek seasoning. Mix gently. Pour over the oil in your serving dish.
This dish is best when it has had time to sit, room temperature is fine for about 1 hour or you can store it in the fridge until it is time to serve.
Serve with sliced baguette or tortilla chips.