I wanted to give thanks to a few key people who have helped me over the last few week while I was recovering from my stinkin’ back injury (for more on that story click HERE):
- Thanks to my hubby who, although freaking out, was able to keep me calm and make decisions when I couldn’t.
- Thanks to my amazing mother-in-law. I am blessed beyond belief to have a mother in law that I love with my whole heart. I don’t know what I would do with out her. She answered the phone at 5am and was happy to help.
- For giving me the ability to sit in a chair and get in the car I have to thank Vicodin, Thank you for still being in my medicine cabinet from the car accident 3 years ago.
- For sticking those zappy-electro-thingies on my back and cranking the machine WAY up – the Chiropractic nurse.
- For the stretching, pulling, popping and cracking – to my newly found love, Mr. Chiropractor.
- To the inventor of the traction machine (decompression treatment) you are my hero!
- For making a delicious Chili which meant I did not have to cook, Kristin… it was delicious!!
- For delivering the above Chili and insisting that I allow her to clean my living room, Rebekah. You saw the need and filled it, my cleaning fairy!
- For the laundry that has been mysteriously folding itself the dishes also have a new found “auto-clean option” (aka awesome hubby)
- Ice packs, Advil and towel rolls … words can not express my thanks.
What are you thankful for?…. No, No… please save your “normal, health, happiness and family” thanks for another site… Tell me something fun, quirky, and REAL!
I’m linking up over at OhAmanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.