Today I’m packing up my van and driving out to my very first Blogging Conference – I AM SO EXCITED!! I can hardly stand it!
For the next 3 days I’ll be surrounded by ladies who I’ve only met online – talked to on Twitter and by the end of the weekend we’ll go home friends.
I’m sure I will be on “information overload” my brain will be bursting at the seams.
My Relevant Conference Checklist
- Have FUN! Try not to miss my hubby or kids too much…
- Say “hi” to some of my all time favorite bloggers I may even ask for autographs 😉 tee hee hee
- Drink lots of coffee!
- Enjoy all-nighters in the Dayspring Beach room
- Be inspired
- Be encouraged
- Learn more about blogging from some amazing woman who’ve been around the block a few times already.
- Step out of my comfort zone – not be a wall flower … who am I kidding? I’ve never been a wall flower! I have NO problem chatting it up with someone I’ve just met! You’ve been warned!
- Relax and be myself – enjoy fellowship with 200 other Christians.
- Come home refreshed and focused along with 200 new friends.
Photo Credit: NeonMarg