In just 72 days I’ll be kissing my husband and children goodbye, hopping in my car and heading to Harrisburg to meet 200 of my soon-to-be new best bloggy friends!
I’m thrilled to be able to say that I’m attending The Relevant Conference on October 21-24th!
“Relevant is a place to connect kindred hearts; to enjoy sweet and fruitful fellowship; to engage one another in sharing, inspiring, and learning, and to figure out how to integrate our lives fully with our faith and family…all the while glorifying Him amidst this blogging tidal wave.” (From their site)
Now who wouldn’t want to be there for THAT?!
I am looking forward to spending time meeting, chatting and learning from other wonderful Christian bloggers. I’m hoping to find a focus for Another New Season, see where God is leading me and this blog and hopefully turn this fun into extra income for our family.
How can you help?
I am blessed to have received a great price on my ticket and I’m still looking for sponsors to help cover that cost plus travel and lodging.
How I Can Represent Your Brand
- I will be your personal brand advocate at the conference where I will be meeting hundreds of woman and introducing your product to them.
- You will receive 3 months front page advertising on my blog
- I will write about your product(s) before, during and after the conference using blog posts, Facebook and Twitter.
- I will run giveaway contest (s) before or during the conference, driving new customers to your site.
- I will wear your logo or product for the event.
- Have other ideas? Suggestions? Ways you’d like your product shared… I’m all ears!
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to get your product in front of hundreds of woman please contact me! You can e-mail me or connect with me on Twitter @DonnaShenk
The Relevant Conference is a great opportunity to get your brand out there! It is also a great opportunity for me to build relationships with other bloggers and learning valuable information that will help to grow my blog – thus giving my advertisers/sponsors more exposure.