Organize your Purse with the Pouchee
This post contains affiliate links.
Where I found it?
This smaller wallet-sized purse organizer can be found at Amazon.
Why I love it?
- It makes switching between purses (or diaper bags in my case) so easy!
- A place for everything!
- There are 2 outside pockets (perfect for my blackberry and sunglasses!)
- Outside spaces for credit cards, ID and a pen.
- The inside has numerous dividers to keep everything in it’s place. My monthly calender fits perfectly and there’s even 2 little spots for lipstick.
- Outside pockets for pens, sunglasses, mobile phone, credit cards, keys etc
- Zippered pockets for change and all those other little things
- Handy rings for switching it from diaper bag to diaper bag!
- There’s a little kangaroo logo on it! ( reminds me of my time in Australia)
What’s in mine?
- My credit cards and Starbucks card
- My Blackberry
- My digital camera – not in the picture because I was using it 🙂
- Pack of Gum
- Lip Glosses
- Usually I have a notebook in there too!
- Some “personal items” and change in the zipper pocket
Where can you get one?
- Amazon is my go-to for shopping online and they have a great price on the Pouchee purse organizer
**The manufacturer did not ask me to review this product nor did not receive any compensation to do so. These are my honest opinions of a product that I purchased.
I added this product to my christmas list. 🙂 I can see it being super helpful once I start carrying a diaper bag around with me.