I know I’m not alone in my love for Pinterest. It is, after all, a great way to find great inspiration and organize all of the ideas you find online. Today I wanted to show you how to get the most out of your Pinterest boards and how to share your Pinterest Boards with your friends. This post has been updated September 2019.
How to Share your Pinterest Boards with Friends
Why would you want to share an individual Pinterest board?
Collaboration– Are you planning a party, wedding, or other events with other people. Pinterest is a great way to collect and share your ideas.
Wish lists – I think Pinterest is another great way to start a wish list – for yourself, your spouse or your children. You can pin images from nearly any website and add the item to your “wish list”. I’ve even found gifts for friends by sneaking around their Pinterest boards and finding something on their “Want it” board and ordering it for them.
Collections – One of the more common reasons to share a Pinterest board is to share your collection of a specific topic. Some examples might include: “Gluten-Free Recipes” ~ “Homeschool Ideas” ~ “Living Room Decor”
– This blog post contains affiliate links.
Quick Video – How to Share Pinterest Boards with Friends:
How do you share a Pinterest board with your Friends?
- To see all of your Pinterest Boards simply log in and click on your name on the top left of your screen.
- All of your pins will now appear.
- In order to view your Pinterest boards, you will need to click on the word “Boards” (as pictured below)
- Find and click on the board that you want to share. (see picture below)
- Next, you will see 3 icons at the top above the name of your Pinterest board. Click on the last icon. This is the Share icon.
- Once you click this button you will see several options to share the board.
- You can share your Pinterest board with your friends several ways:
- Share via WhatsApp
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Share via Pincode (what the heck is that anyway?)
- Share by copying the link then send it via email or text if you’d like. You can also use this method to share your Pinterest board on your own blog.
- Share via email.
I hope you found this quick tutorial helpful and now you can very easily share Pinterest boards with your friends.
Are you ready to take your pinning to a new level? Get one FREE MONTH of tailwind today!
If you are looking for even more tips for using Pinterest, pick up a copy of Pinterest for You and Your Business.