Are you looking for gifts for working moms that they will actually love? Sometimes it can be hard to find a perfect gift so I’ve compiled 50 great gifts for working moms that are perfect for every occasion.
I love hand-picking gifts to fit each of my friend’s talents and interests, and today I’m thrilled to share some of my top picks for gifts that working moms really want! As a business owner, I had so much fun putting this list together.
If you’re a working mom, I hope that you will find new, creative gift ideas to share with your family and friends. Or if you know a working mom, here are a few ideas to get you started!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
50 Great gifts for working moms:
Do you find yourself wondering what are some great gifts to give a working mom? I have 50 fun, practical and unique gifts for the hardworking mamas in your life. Or maybe you’re loved one has a hard time picking just the right gift for you – send them this post as a handy reference for upcoming holidays.
1. Gift Cards – Amazon.com, Starbucks, Target, etc. Let’s be honest, most of us have a long wishlist and would love a gift card to pick out that item we’ve been really wanting. It’s an easy gift (yay for the gift giver!) and you can always tuck it into a card and save on postage.
3. Gift credit to Home Chef! – Home Chef is a meal delivery service that sends you all of the ingredients you need to make delicious meals. We have tried Home Chef and LOVED it. I think this is a great gift idea for any busy mom. It’s also a great housewarming gift! Use this link to save $35 on your first box! We were able to get 2 meals for about $15!
4. Bath Bombs – Help her relax with a few organic, handmade, and natural bath bombs. These are packaged so beautifully. You can ship them directly to your mom-boss friend, and she will love them!
5. Lavender Eye Pillow – This soft and aromatic eye pillow will help relieve tension and stress.
6. FabFitFun Box – If you’ve been anywhere online you’ve seen this amazing Box subscription service. Each FabFitFun Box comes filled with over $200 worth of high-end products she will love. Use my link and code: WINTERFUN at checkout to receive 20% off your first box!
7. AirPods: I received a pair of these for my 40th birthday and they are amazing! I didn’t quite believe all the hype but these are by far the best wireless ear pods I’ve ever used. The microphone on them is perfect for those business calls when I’m on the go and I’ve been able to listen to audiobooks and podcasts while driving or shopping. They are fantastic! And yes… I’m a huge Apple Fangirl.
8. Tile: My friend put me on to these and I need one! Tiles help you find your lost keys, phone, purse or any other thing you misplace. Check it out!
9. Ember Mug: Working moms are busy, busy at work and too often our coffees get cold, and we can’t have that! This mug will keep your coffee at the perfect temperature that you choose.
10. Rocketbook: This notebook is so cool! If the working mom you’re shopping for is a pen and paper type of girl but also loves technology to keep her organized, this notebook is perfect for her! After taking notes in the notebook she can simply take a photo and her notes will be saved to Evernote, a popular app for notes.
11. Neck Massager: I purchased this for my husband as a “we bought a house and just moved” gift. I knew he would be sore from the move and this massager was perfect for his sore neck and back. I’ve since commandeered the gift and use it every time I have tension in my neck. I’m so impressed with it and can’t believe it’s such a great price!
12. AirPods case: The case that comes with Airpods is very slippery and can be hard to grasp. I purchased this silicone case to protect the case and clip the case into my laptop bag. This would make a nice stocking stuffer too!
13. Inkwell Press Disc Bound Planner: Inkwell press has been a favorite of mine for years. Their disc bound planner is super customizable and you can save $10 on your first purchase of $50 or more by using my affiliate link HERE.
More Gifts for Working Moms
14. Pop Socket – I love my Pop Socket! It’s the perfect little stocking stuffer too! It is super handy: you can prop your phone up to watch a video and it gives you an extra grip when holding your phone (or taking selfies…admit it, we’ve all done it!) This is a great gift for working moms who are constantly using their phones for work.
16. Single-serve coffee or espresso maker – Single serve coffee and espresso machines are so handy in an office setting, especially in a home office. Both the Keurig and Nespresso Machine options have a water reservoir so she won’t have to fill up a pot to brew a quick cup of coffee or espresso.
17. Nest Fragrances Reed Diffuser – These gorgeous fragrance reed diffusers from NEST Fragrances are a little fancier than your typical candle gift. Their packaging is lovely, and they offer a beautiful trio for the holidays!
18. Happy Light for desk – This might seem like a bit of an odd gift, but these HappyLights are mood savers!! They help improve your mood and combat anxiety and sleeping issues by providing a moderate UV light (like sunshine!) As someone who struggles with Seasonal Affective Disorder, this is a great gift for anyone stuck in an office all winter!
19. Standing Desk – One office must-haves is a standing desk!! Standing desks will save your neck and back and gave you more energy throughout the day.
20. Clip Ring Lights for your cell phone (Selfie Light!) – If your work-at-home mama is on social media or creating videos online, this little clip-on light would be a great gift! I love that they are small enough to toss into your purse and always have it on hand.
21. Throw for the office – My office is in our finished basement, and sitting for a few hours can get chilly. I love having a soft, cozy throw on my chair to keep me comfy.
22. Amazon Dot – Do you ever have a great idea, think of something you needed to add to your grocery list, or just need to hear some high energy music to get you moving? Technology to the rescue!
23. PowerSheets – **Currently 25% off!! using code: 2020GOALS at checkout ** Business owners often have important goals but don’t know where to start. This is not a daily/weekly planner – it is so much more. The PowerSheets Goal Planner will help her cultivate good goals for her business and/or personal life and walks her through how to achieve them. She will begin making progress on her goals immediately!
24. Inkwell Press Planners:- I have been a committed Inkwell Press Planner using for years. They offer weekly planners, daily planners, daily docket pads, desk calendars and much more. You can also save $10 on your first purchase of $50 or more!
25. Erin Condren Planners – These planners have a cult-like following and I’ve recently switched back to using their hourly layout and I’m loving it! Click here to save $10 on your first purchase at ErinCondren.com!
26. Apple Watch – All I want for Christmas is …….. An Apple Watch! I love how functional Apple Watches are. The fact that I can leave my phone somewhere else in the house but still receive important messages is a huge win. Plus, I love talking to myself… I mean, talking to Siri… she keeps me organized. I don’t think I need to sell you on the idea of gifting an Apple Watch, just go do it!!
27. The 5 Minute Journal – The 5-minute journal will encourage her to reflect and evaluate every day, helping her to cultivate gratitude a little more and more each day.
28. Beautiful 2020 Wall Calendar – I have found some of the most beautiful wall calendars online. Rifle paper makes gorgeous paper goods, I can’t wait to see their 2020 wall calendar!
29. Frixion Pens: My favorite pens ever they write smooth and are easily erasable.
30. Electric Kettle: Coffee lover or tea lover, this electric kettle is a must-have for every office. These electric kettles easily heat up your water in just minutes.
31. Essential Oil Diffuser: I love using a diffuser in my office. I usually diffuse my favorite blends or specific oils to help with focus and concentration.
32. GTD Book: This book has revolutionized my productivity and changed the way I manage projects.
33. Bluelight glasses: These glasses block out the blue light that can harm vision by damaging the eye’s retina. Blue light also suppresses your body’s secretion of melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep cycles. Many people who wear these in the evening say that they sleep so much better at night.
34. Hair Mask: Who doesn’t like a little pampering? This hair mask has the highest ratings and is a favorite of thousands of women.
35. Noise Cancelling Headphones: I have these headphones and they have been a great investment. Not only do they block out all the distracting noise, but if you work at coffee shops or a shared office, these send the gentle “please don’t interrupt me” message.
36. Sonos: If you are looking for the best wireless speaker – this is the one! Another excellent gift idea that any working mom would love.
37. Sleep Mask: Long workdays require good sleep and this sleep mask has amazing ratings!
38. Rosehip Oil: Self-care is hard for working moms. My nightly skincare routine is one of the ways I can have some self-care without taking hours. Having a nice oil for your skin can really make a big difference in your skin!
39. Portable Chargers: This set of 2 chargers solves the problem I’ve had with portable chargers, it always runs out of power right when I need it. Having one charger ready to go at all times is super helpful and the dock makes charging them easy without more cords laying around.
40. Live Plants: Did you know you can order live plants online? This is a great way to send a gift to a friend or loved one to congratulate them on their new job or to send them a “Just Because” gift.
Succulent Studios is offering $5 off your first month if you click here: SUCCULENT STUDIOS
41. USB Hub Adapter: This little gadget has been so helpful, I should have gotten one earlier. I can plug in all of my desk electronics (monitor, mouse, keyboard, even the power cord to the hub and when I’m done working at my desk I can just unplug the hub and go instead of unplugging everything from my computer. If you or a loved one works from a laptop but docks it to work on an external monitor, this is a super useful gift!
42. Laptop backpack: A friend gifted me this exact backpack for my birthday and it has worked so well. My neck and shoulders were getting really sore from carrying my computer bag on my shoulder. This backpack has not only relieved my pain but it also holds everything I need for a long workday. The top opens up really wide which is so helpful!
43. Church Street Designs bottles: These gorgeous amber bottles are a nice gift for a working mom who loves adding beautiful touches to her home.
44. Hex Timer: Using a timer at work is a great way to be more productive and stay on task. I love how simple this hex timer works just flip it to the time you want to track and it begins automatically. Great for entrepreneurs that use the Pomodoro Technique for productivity.
45. Contigo Vacuum Insulated Travel mug: Looking for a leak-proof travel mug? With this travel mug, you can just toss it in your work purse or bag and not have to worry about leaking coffee or water all over!
46. Presentation Remote: Giving presentations may be a part of their job and having a small presentation remote will make this task so much easier!
47. Slippers: While I do try to get fully dressed most workdays and work from a co-working office, there are days that I look forward to staying home and being comfy in yoga pants, a sweatshirt, and a cozy pair of slippers. Give the gift of high-quality slippers!
48. Audible: Listening to audiobooks has enabled me to read more books than ever. Last year I read 18 books! You can give the gift of an Audible membership by clicking the link above.
49. Amazon Prime Gift Membership: Did you know that you can gift an Amazon Prime membership? Who doesn’t love 2-day shipping??
50. Working Weekend Retreat: One of my top items on my wishlist is to have a weekend working retreat. One or two nights at a local hotel alone so I can relax, refocus and get some special work done would be amazing! Being a working mom comes with the added difficulty of balancing work and home. Being given the gift of a weekend away, to refresh or work on projects is such a blessing, consider gifting a loved one some time away. It will be the gift they talk about for years to come!
51. Babe Box: This is another great subscription box. You will receive 4-6 FULL SIZED products. All items are cruelty-free and at least $80 value. You can get your first box for FREE when you use my link: Check out Babe Box Now
53. Eucalyptus Delivery: Eucalyptus Farms delivers fresh eucalyptus each month (or you can try just one month – pausing or canceling is easy!) I’m loving having fresh greens in our home!
Looking for more great gift ideas?
Did you find a great gift for a working mom you know?
I hope this list helps you find the perfect gift for the working woman in your life. Be sure to PIN THIS POST so you can find it next time you need to buy a gift for a working mom in your life or make a wishlist for yourself.