Today I’m joining Sarah Mae’s – Get Dressed Challenge – From Frumps to Pumps!
What does this mean for me?
- There will be no more “PJ, Donna”
- There will be no more “Lounge Wear, Donna”
- There will be no more “5pm-mad-rush-to-get-dressed-before-hubby-gets-home, Donna”
- If you stop by after 9am each day you will find a fully dressed mom!
- This mom will brush her hair on a daily basis
- My teeth, they too shall be brushed
- Makeup will make a comeback during the week and will no longer be saved for weekends only
- My kids will ask me each day “where are we GOING today” because that’s what they think when this mom gets dressed
- I will not have to run upstairs to throw on a bra when the UPS man arrives
It’s not too late to join the challenge! Stop over to Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee to join the challenge!