** This week I am sharing several Gift Guides for Christmas – I can always use a little help when it comes to Christmas gift ideas and I hope these gift guides help you finish up that Christmas shopping! **
I love a good paper planner! I started using a Franklin Covey day planners back in the 90’s and my love for planners has grown ever since. I’m a long-time planner user and this year, more than ever, I’ve noticed a whole new group of woman on the internet that adore planners just as much as I do. They are called Planner Girls. The #plannergirl hashtag is HUGE on Instagram along with #plannernerd #planneraddict and #plannerlove. Who knew I had so many kindred spirits out there?!
Planning has become more than a productivity tool. Many planner girls love decorating their planners, some use day planners as a journal or mini-scrapbook. These ladies are creative and LOVE their planner supplies. It’s a great hobby for the geeky, creatives like me. I’ve created a list of several great gift ideas for planner girls. Fill your planner girls stocking with gifts she really wants this Christmas.
Gifts for Planner Girls
*This blog post contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission if you purchase using any links in this post. Thank you for supporting Hey, Donna and our family.
- Moleskine Notebook – I’m in love with the quality of Moleskine notebooks and any planner girl would love one under the tree!
- LiveWell Planner Stamp – A lovely and practical stamp from InkWell Press!
- Inkwell Weekly Kickstart – I have been loving these weekly planning sheets – they are a great way to sketch out your plans for the week. I love putting one of these on the fridge for the family to see what’s coming up. (look under Shop>Notepads to find the Kickstart).
- Washi Tape – Washi Tape… If you buy your planner girl anything this year buy her WASHI TAPE!! There are so many great options out there – don’t forget to check out Etsy as well!
- Frixion Pen – I adore these erasable pens – perfect for the perfectionist!
- Thin Washi Tape – This thin washi tape is perfect for dividing boxes in planners. We planner girls love it and can’t get enough! I just added a new link to the washi tape as the tape pictured above is often out of stock.
- Adhesive Roller – much cleaner than a glue stick for decorating planner pages.
- Pilot Twin Marker – This is a must-have pen for writing on Washi Tapes –
- The Happy Planner – I just got one of these and I in LOVE! I love the flexibility!
- Staedtler Pens – It’s no secret why these pens are so popular! With a great fine line and bright color any planner girl or artist would love a set of these great pens!
- Project Life Cards – Planner girls love these cards to decorate their planners, Project Life has a huge variety to choose from.
I hope you find just the right gift for your favorite planner girl this year. If you’re shopping for me, feel free to just pick anything from the list above.
Enjoy and Happy Planning!!