Free Printables/ Home and Family/ Home Management/ Productivity

FREE Printable Daily Quick Cleaning Cards

As a work-at-home mom making time to clean the house isn’t as easy as it used to be. To help with the my crazy schedule I’ve created these easy Daily Quick Cleaning Cards to keep me on track.

Pin It!

I created one card for each day.  Each day has 15 minutes worth of chores listed.  I made sure to choose chores that would help to keep  the room looking nice each week.  Many of the chores are to clean a ‘hot spot’ in our house, a spot that collects clutter like it’s going out of style.  Most days I listed 3 chores to do in 2 rooms but you can customize it however you’d like.

15 Minute Quick Clean M-Th 15 Minute Quick Clean F-Sun

I added a monthly card for tasks that I need to do each month.  This might include washing the floors (yes, only once a month, sorry to shock ya!)  The chores on these cards are the minimum that I do each week.  When I’ve had an extremely busy week I grab the cards and get to work.

You can even use theseDaily Quick Cleaning Cards for your children’s chores – just write a few chores on each card! I would love to hear how these cards are helping you in your home. Stop by our Facebook Page and let me know what you think!

You can print these out and write in your chores. I printed mine out and then laminated each card so they would hold up better.
Download your Daily Quick Cleaning Cards below:

Name:
Email:

You should receive your download link via e-mail within the hour. Be sure you check your SPAM or Promotions folder if you’re not finding the e-mail.  If, after an hour, you have not received your link, please contact me and I’ll help you figure out what happened.
Please note that your link will expire in 2 days, and it can only be downloaded three times. I recommend downloading your files right away and saving them in a safe place. If you are on a tablet or smart phone you will want to open and download these files from a Mac or PC. I hope you enjoy your free Daily Quick Cleaning Cards!

Do you have any quick cleaning tips or tricks?

Leave a comment below and help a mom out!

You Might Also Like

• Rebekah from Simply Rebekah
    August 27, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Great idea! There are so many times when I don’t feel like I have the energy to do anything, but it really doesn’t take much to make the house look better. A lot can get done in 15 minutes! Thanks for the motivation, Donna!

• Donna
      September 16, 2012 at 1:34 am

I’ve been really working sticking to doing 15 minutes a day and it is really making a huge difference.

• FREE Cleaning Printables: Quick Daily Cleaning Cards
    August 28, 2012 at 11:09 am

[…] to Hey, Donna (love that name ) and snag your FREE quick cleaning cards for daily use!  These are a great […]

• Joy
    August 28, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Love this idea!! I just told my hubby I am going to be working on a chore chart today. This will really help out!

• Donna
      September 16, 2012 at 1:35 am

Let me know how they work out for you. I’d like to make cards for my hubby too but I doubt that would go over well 😉 Once the kids can read I’ll make them cards too!

• Susan @Homeschooling Hearts & Minds
    August 28, 2012 at 2:09 pm

These are great, Donna (and a great idea, I really needed something like this). I’ll point people in your direction.

• Kimberly Kovach
    August 28, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Thanks for the tip and cards. Would be nice for putting in a workbox. 🙂

• Donna
      September 16, 2012 at 1:36 am

Kimberly, That’s a great idea! Seriously I just might have to try that out!!

• Amanda Warrick
    August 28, 2012 at 10:02 pm

I am looking forward to printing these off and possibly using them for personalized cleaning cards for my children! Thanks for sharing! Something else I like to do sometimes, especially when a room has been really trashed by all the children, is tell everyone to just pick up five things, and sometimes I ask them after to find two bonus things, and they seem to enjoy this! They don’t get overwhelmed by being asked to clean an entire room – counting five things isn’t hard to do – but when there are four or five of them working, and they each do that, it ends up cleaning an entire room! Just something fun we do around our house to try and take care of the most messy times of the day!

• Donna
      September 16, 2012 at 1:38 am

I love this idea!! I think my kids would love it. We do a 1 minute quick clean in the living room each day too. I make it a race and it’s amazing how much the kids can pick up in 1 minute

• Jennifer
    August 29, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Thanks for the cards! I am going to laminate mine so I can use a dry erase marker on it. Erasing the task once completed will be VERY satisfying! 😉

We cleaned up using the alphabet (each item represents a letter), the kids had fun with it (especially my four year old who is learning her letters). We have also played “beat the timer!” to see how fast we can clean a room.

Jennifer
    {www.agelementary.blogspot.com}

• Donna
      September 16, 2012 at 1:41 am

We’ve done the timer too… I have to admit that I’ve even said to the kids “Ready, Set Go….”and started counting :1,2,3,4…..” what’s hilarious is the kids have no idea that even I don’t know what number I’ll stop on. I just stop counting when the room is clean 🙂 I’m sure some day they will figure out my secret!!

• Daily Saver ~ August 29th
    August 29, 2012 at 1:56 pm

[…] Donna is offering FREE quick cleaning cards. Go grab […]

• Rachel @ day2day joys
    September 6, 2012 at 10:15 am

Thanks for sharing this Donna! We have had a very busy year so sometimes cleaning does not get done… hummm wonder when the shower was last cleaned! lol! Surely I can do 15 minutes a day!

Stopping by from the Allume attendee’s page, I wanted to say HI! I’ll be at Allume, hope to see you there! I was hopping to go last year, I remember hearing about your whoppie pies, lol! But glad I’m going this year!

• Donna
      September 16, 2012 at 1:30 am

Hi Rachel! Sometimes 15 minutes a day sounds so hard! Allume is going to be amazing, be sure to find me and say Hi!

• Diana Denis
    September 17, 2012 at 2:56 pm

I love this idea for my kids! I used to feel guilty about asking them to do any chores in the house during the week (because of the amount of schoolwork they have) but this makes it simple and manageable. I used to say everyone that lives in this house has to contribute to our home by accomplishing one task every day to keep this house in order but this makes more sense. I’ll create a few and give them each a choice. BRILLIANT! Thank you. 🙂

• Merry
      March 16, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Great idea! Have you posted all of your example cards anywhere? I would love to see more examples.

• 100 Fantastic Free Printables (Everything from Calendars to Art Prints to Paper Dolls) | Red and Honey
    January 22, 2014 at 2:36 pm