I’ve been stressed out. Maybe you have been too. This month I’ve decided to take on my stress – tackle some of the things that are stressing me out and get a few projects done around the house. Working from home leaves me with little time to tackle big chores around the house and lately I’ve realized that when my house is out of order my stress goes up… Way UP!
This month I’ve created a list of my Top 10 Things I Can Accomplish To Reduce My Stress in November.
- Take time for ME! 1 night a week, I will have 2 hours alone, unplugged, just me a cup of coffee and a good book. (I NEED to unplug more!)
- Stick to the Budget – This is a tall order but so tough for us. While my business is growing and getting busy we want to be sure that we are saving wherever possible and putting big chunks of money towards getting 100% out of debt
- Order Christmas Cards and prepare envelopes (we always wait until the last minute and having it done early means one BIG thing checked off the giant christmas to-do list)
- Deep clean out bedroom – isn’t it always the last room to get cleaned (ours hasn’t seen a vacuum in at least 2 months!! )
- Clean out basement – Sweep the basement (eeeewww! I dread this one. Spiders and thousand-leggers abound in our basement and sweeping it 2 times a year really keeps the bugs away)
- Get the garden cleared out. It is currently covered in dead pumpkin plants, rotting s and tomatoes and lots of weeds. Ick!
- Clear out my clothing – I think I own 1 pair of real pajamas… I wear old teeshirts, shorts and yoga pants (Yes, I’ve done Yoga, no, not enough for the yoga pants to earn a place in my normal attire. I am determined to get rid of the stretched out – frumpy “pjs” and replace them.
- Clean out my office – This is the BIG ONE. I spend hours in my office daily – I’m a office supply addict, a day planner addict and I have a wild collection of notebooks, notepads and post it’s. It’s all got to go!!
- Plan Christmas: Christmas baking list -Plan Christmas party -Finalize Christmas Travel plans – Write Christmas Gift Lists
- Go on dates with my hubby. The secret to lowering stress!