In just 15 days my bags will be packed, whoopie pies made. I will be loading up my minivan, minus the carseats, and heading to Harrisburg. I am beyond thrilled to have such wonderful roomies and I’m looking forward to meeting each of you! Because I’m such a kind and considerate person 😉 , I though I should give you an little
introduction… um, warning about what you’re getting yourself into by being my roommate:
- I’m sarcastic and crack of a lot of jokes ( I think I’m funny, but some people don’t “get” my sarcastic jokes ).
- I’m not shy – at all! I will have no problem chatting it up with you all, getting to know you and probably sharing too much about myself. (my apologies!)
- I might be bringing whoopie pies or some other sweet to share (sorry Kristi!)
- I’m a night owl but can also be a morning person as long as there is some great coffee brewed.
- There WILL be Starbucks, even if that means I’m running across the street 2 times a day.
- I’m a social butterfly and will probably be up late chatting with friends and tip toeing back into our room while you are all sleeping sound. (I promise to be very quite!).
- I might be overly giddy about this “mommy time” (I’m not really one of those moms who will be calling home every hour to check on my kids, they’ll be fine!).
- I don’t snore, but then again, I’m usually sleeping so I guess I wouldn’t really know! (seriously, I don’t, unless I’m sick, or so I’ve been told!).
- I will probably be taking hundreds of pictures. Last year I accidentally deleted ALL of my Relevant photos off of my little point and shoot camera – this year I will be prepared! I will be toting around my DSLR and taking as many photos as possible!
- I will try to greet each of you the way that lovely Karen greeted me last year – with a Whoop and a Hug!!