I can hardly believe that in less than one month I will be going to The Relevant Conference.
*** Edited to add JENN to our roommates!!! Yay Jenn can’t wait to meet you! ***
I found 3 roommates (there’s always room for one more!)
Becky from Our Peaceful Home , Joy from Joy in This Journey and Jenn from Daze of Adventure!
I am so excited to spend the weekend with these ladies. Their blogs have already been so encouraging to me and I think we are going to have a great time!
Michelle has put together a great Link-Up at her blog so we could get to know our roommates a little bit more before the conference. I’ve decided to attempt to come up with 10 somewhat interesting facts about myself so I could join in the fun.
Well, here goes…
1. My sister says I occasionally talk in my sleep. When we were young she says that one night I was talking to our cat Simon, asking him why he won’t sleep on my bed and why he doesn’t like me.
2. I tend to be sarcastic, but in a good way, I think.
3. I live in Lancaster County among the Amish, well around, not among. I do have easy access to Whoopie Pies and Shoo Fly Pie. If I can bring some along I’ll do my best to bring enough to share!
4. I can talk like Donald Duck, but don’t expect me to it’s just for my kids entertainment… Oh, and my husband can too… weird huh?
5. I’m clumsy. I’ve broken bones over 7 times. Bad ankles so don’t ask me to run anywhere!
6. I can’t wait to meet you girls!!
7. I love to travel and will probably be unable to resist telling you how much I adore Australia and New Zealand. I think I left my heart in Aussie.
8. I sometimes break out my “boston-like” New England accent… Like Cawfee (Coffee) and Baaag (bag)
9. I truly treasure my friends and I’m sure you’ll be in that category (you are already!)
10. I’m a procrastinator, it’s hard for me to admit because I’m also kind of a perfectionist. Procrastinating works for me. So the week before the conference I’ll be running around like a mad woman but loving every second of it!
Wow! That was harder to write than I thought. Coming up with 10 things wasn’t all that easy!
Well ladies, do you still want to be my roomies?